Saturday my husband had to work so it was a girls day for us. I actually had a lot of fun with Carly. In the morning we took it easy. We woke up made breakfast, played, and soon after that Carly took her morning nap. While she napped I finished watching Scandal on Netflix, and O M G I am obsessed with that show. Why did I just now find out about it? Anyway I am already all caught up and ready for Season 4 to start. When Carly woke up from her nap I decided to take us to lunch at Jason's Deli. It was nice just to hang out with my girl. She is so cute now. She talks and seems so present. I had a croissant sandwich, and Carly had chicken nuggets and apple slices.
After lunch I decided to go to Target, which is just down the street from Jason's Deli so we walked there. This weekend Carly really started walking walking. Like she prefers to walk instead of crawl. I figure walking there would just give her more confidence, and the practice wouldn't hurt. On our way to Target, I spotted a perfect spot for a photo shoot so we stopped and took pictures.
She would stop and wave at people. I always say how Carly thinks her life is one big parade and she has to wave at everyone.
Later my husband got home from work, we relaxed at home, and just enjoyed each others company.
Sunday was another girls day, but it wasn't as smooth as Saturday. Carly and I went to Starbucks. There I realized that Carly needed a diaper change. Well, there is no diaper changing station a Starbucks. I almost cried! Why would there not be a diaper changing station? The way I see it moms need coffee more than anyone else. Right? Anyway we went out to the car changed her diaper, and went back inside. I bought my usual venti Iced Vanilla Latte, and I somehow managed to spill the drink. Grr, $4.50 just went bye bye!
But look at this cuteness walking around at Starbucks!
After that we just decided to go home and wait for my husband to get home. When he got home we had lunch at Firehouse Subs, which by the way didn't have a diaper changing station either. Finally we went to the grocery store to do our weekly shop, and called it a day.
I hope to have another one of these weekend blogs for next weekend. Thank you so much for reading!
I hope to have another one of these weekend blogs for next weekend. Thank you so much for reading!




No comments:
Post a Comment