Anyway back to the haul. It seems to me that last year I really didn't have to buy Carly any fall items. Between 3 baby showers and more gifts she received when she was born I was pretty much set for her first year of life. But this year she didn't have any fall/winter items so I went shopping!
I got her 2 warmer pants, which are super comfy and soft at Gap, an Owl long sleeve shirt, and a navy hoody which matches perfectly with both pants.
When purchased these items I also kept in mind her new Nikes. God, I love those things! They match with everything and are great for Carly's growing feet.
A little back story to the next items I purchased. I was told by my husband that it is too early to start talking about Christmas so how do I solve that problem? I start talking and planning for Halloween! I bought her skeleton pajamas, which is turning into an annual tradition, glitter cat leggings, orange and black stripped leggings, the cutest witch themed shirt, and finally some fun socks. All from Carter's.
And honestly when is it too early to start talking about Christmas? Never!! Here are some Christmas themed purchases.
Notice that adorable baby hand on that picture. I love those hands!




No comments:
Post a Comment