Saturday was a big, exciting, and eventful day for me. My best friend, Deynna, that moved to New York when Carly was one month old, came to visit!! I know that nowadays with Facebook and all kinds of social media we can keep in touch, but to be able to see her and hug her was so awesome. I really missed her. I didn't realize just how much I missed her until I saw her and started crying! She is really so much more than just a friend, she is more like a sister. So on Saturday afternoon we went to Hula Hut for lunch, and I got to meet her boyfriend for the first time. I was so nervous to meet him just because I knew how important it was for Deynna that I like this boy. Let me tell you he did not disappoint!! He is so awesome I could write a full blog about him! (more about him later)
There is Deynna with Carly. She hadn't seen Carly since she was a month old!! Needless to say she was surprised at how much Carly has changed.
Later that night we went out to a bar, had a few drinks, danced, and had a great time with my best friends. The thing that stood out to me the most about that night is that Deynna's boyfriend was actually carrying on conversation with everyone! We just met him, yet he seemed to be so comfortable around us that you would think he has always been part of the group. At one point I asked him if he would take a picture of us girls. He took my phone and said, "But first let me take a selfie." Hahahaha
I was so not expecting that! Hahaha He was just overall a great guy, and Deynna seems so happy with him. What else could a best friend ask for, right?






No comments:
Post a Comment