To be honest I have no idea what to expect from blogging. I just know that I want to write about my experiences as a wife, working mom, and trying to figure out how to balance it all. I am new at all of this and I am hoping to learn along the way.
My Family (Me, Carly, my daughter, and Carlos, my Husband)
Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a a working mom. My daughter is about to be 1 year old, which is crazy because I feel like I just had her a few weeks ago. I have been married to Carlos for 3 years now. Again crazy cause I feel like I met him a few years ago. I consider myself a very outgoing expressive person. When I love I love with all my heart. When I am sad I am really sad. I believe that my smile is my best physical feature, and I try to wear it all the time. =D
I am having a lot of fun figuring out this blog stuff, and I hope to continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment