Friday, June 12, 2015

Almost there and my weight

I am now 38 weeks pregnant, and fortunately still feeling great .... In the morning. Hahaha By 3pm almost everyday I start to feel very sleepy and tons of lower back pain. Over all I am ready to meet this little guy and be a family of FOUR! 
The beginning of this pregnancy was not fun. I had nausea every single day all day. It didn't stop until I was about 20 weeks pregnant. I couldn't eat fried foods, soft drinks, and coffee was 100% out of the question. Just the smell of coffee would make me run to the restroom and vomit. Fortunately, that past and the rest of this pregnancy has been smooth sailing! I have enjoyed the belly, taken in every movement I felt, and most of all I have been very happy. 
Let me talk a little about my weight gain. Now guys, I know that the numbers I am going to say are pretty high for some people, but I am actually very proud of my weight. I have come a long way in accepting who I am, what I can be, and who I want to be after the baby. So here we go! 
At the beginning of my pregnancy I weighed 226lbs. At 20 weeks pregnant I went down to 216lbs! If that doesn't tell you how bad the nausea was I don't know what will. Today at 38 weeks pregnant I am 231lbs. Now should I say I've gained 15lbs or should I say I've gained 5lbs? hahaha Another factor I want to mention is that at last weeks appointment I was told that the baby's weight was approximately 9lbs 3oz!!!! Give or take 1/2 a pound. Seriously? That is going to be a huge baby!! So even if I say I gained 15lbs, 9lbs are baby right? Hahaha

Here is my latest belly shot. 



And here is a picture of my chunky cheeks baby boy, Carlos Enrique Murillo. 








No comments:

Post a Comment